Tuesday, November 4, 2008

President-Elect Barack Obama

I'm at a loss for words. There is so much excitement and fervor running through me right now that I don't know that I can find the words to accurately articulate my feelings. I try to keep my blog relegated to political arguments, but at this momentous occasion all of those intentions are cast aside. We are living in a moment of history. The racial implications alone are staggering, and by far too much for me to even attempt to cover, especially as a white male. The indications of the liberation and progression of society, led by the millenial generation, are promising signs of the change that is to come within my lifetime. I'm too excited and too busy right now to fully explore this development, but I had to say something. God bless Obama, and God bless America. A change is gonna come.

~Supes

No comments: